Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have a flash problem you might be able to help me with.

I made a site for my Son Christian at www.christianranger.com the opening page is flash and I'm wondering if I can put an music embed on
    the flash page rather than on the second index2.html. Can you tell me how to do it if possible.

I have no experience what so ever with flash. Thank you.

Member #
    Yes you can. Its rather easy to do as well. Basically all you do is import the file, then drop it on a keyframe. Here is a decent tutorial that will explain a little about sounds and flash and some different options.....
    http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/Au...a-19/index.php

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by minger
    Yes you can. Its rather easy to do as well. Basically all you do is import the file, then drop it on a keyframe. Here is a decent tutorial that will explain a little about sounds and flash and some different options.....
    http://www.flashkit.com/tutorials/Au...a-19/index.php

Sorry but like I said I have no experience with flash are you using fireworks to do that or macromedia? I have them byt never used them yet.Can u just give me the basics on how to add my mp3 file to a short flash movie.Thank you

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by John Ranger
    Sorry but like I said I have no experience with flash are you using fireworks to do that or macromedia? I have them byt never used them yet.Can u just give me the basics on how to add my mp3 file to a short flash movie.Thank you

Ok I got it thanks for your help I skipped all that and just instaled the embed code in the html page and it worked. Very simple.

Remove Ads