Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Flash MX Help

Member #
    Hey there. I want to start creating stick animations but I'm not sure where to start. You know those animations where the little stick guys get in huge fights and do matrix moves and stuff? Well.. yeah, I'm completely new to Flash MX. I have it on my computer and all I really know how to do is draw on it, I haven't animated with it.

Please post anything that can help me out.
    - [ gL+ ] -

Member #
    There are a bunch of tutorials online and some in these forums that can help you. I would start with the tutorials that come with flash and also the ones on macromedia's website.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezvic
    There are a bunch of tutorials online and some in these forums that can help you. I would start with the tutorials that come with flash and also the ones on macromedia's website.
    Thanks for the reply, I'll check out the tutorials that come with Flash as soon as I get some time.
    - [ gL+ ] -

Remove Ads