Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Hi all
    i want to creat 3d effect for my flash but i know alot of 3d software which is best for this reason ?
    thanks in advance

Member #
    Personally I love swift. Swift is pretty much made for flash as you can render in raster or vector (as of v3). The new version (v4) which I have been wanting to get now allows for things such as mesh editing and many extra features which make swift a very nice tool for 3D. Also, swift will let you export directly into .swf or .swft formats.

Member #
    oh i heared about it.
    i have illegal download link for it but i couldn't get it becuse my speed .
    i'm waiting for new link of the swift 3d v4 for download !
    thanks for share your idea

Member #
    I'm not sure about the rules of the board, but you probably shouldn't talk about illegally downloading things here. It is really a great program.

Member #
    Quite correct, minger. Discussion of illegal downloading is, IIRC prohibited, not to mention the fact that this is a public board, viewable by anyone.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    There is always Lightwave(My Fave) or 3DS MAX...

Member #
    I use 3dsmax and Cinema 4D although I do hear good things about Lightwave, and Maya

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    If you use these programs commercially(for clients) you need to get proper licenceing. I have personally seen the effects of trying to "cheat the system". I used to work for a company who actually encouraged us to use pirated software, but a disgruntled employee reported them causing the company to get into a sticky lawsuit. You will more then likley end up having to pay many times the orgional price of the software, and it could ruin your reputation.

Having said that, 'BEST' is such a subjective word.. I personally prefer cinima4D but it is also the only serious 3D program I have any degree of experiance using. Although I have not used swift3D I do hear many good things about when used with flash including price, ease of use, and its flash compatability. But if you plan using it, please pay for it.

Member #
    Yes if u do want to use 3d software alot for daily webdeisng and whatnot then buy the software even though they charge u an arm and a leg its worth it I personally cant say that I have baught mine but it not only is pirated software not good but it also crashes alot (at least mine does) so I dont even use it often actually I never use the software. So save urself the trouble and go and buy the software (if u want)

Member #
    nice website u got there but is that not like spamming?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads