Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi all,

i've been designing a personal web page for my musical alter ego. the last real problem i'm facing is allowing visitors to be able to download musical mp3s onto their computer. I don't want the links to be a button, I'd rather keep them as imported txt with html tags so I can make updates easily in the future (without having to redo the flash page).

so right now i have it where a text file carrying a variable (the text) is loaded into a textbox. The music file/link opens up a new page where you can listen to the music through your browsers plugins but I'd also like to allow people to download the files and put them on their computer.

maybe this is something really basic which is why i can't find anything with my searches.

thanks for your help!

link to site:
    http://www.assfat.org :classic:

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    if you are using flash mx you have to manually color them with the font tag and underline them.

if you have mx 2004, you should use the css functions that are a part of the program.
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Remove Ads