Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I need help with FreeHandMX and Flash MX. Mainly FlashMX because my dad wants me to learn it to help him make some nice looking flash images for his site. I will help anyone, whoever helps me, with some of the things they might need help with in FireworksMX in return.
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

Member #
    There are tons of tutorials online. its really easy once you get to know how everything works. i could help you, I know most that there is to know of it. Ive been taing some classes.

Member #
    Thanks, but I don't know if I need a lot on Flash MX now... I figured out how to motion tween lol.
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

Member #
    haha, one step closer to being a pro.

Thats how I look at it.

Remove Ads