Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    hi i make animated gif banners buttons and stuff like that and im sick of making animated gif's lol i want to learn how to make flash banners, What got me intereted in flash banners are that you can play a game on it like shoot the target and acess this site and i want to be able to make thoughs im really good in photo shop,

- AnyWho does anyone know any links for free or really cheap programs and tutorials where i can learn how to do this. once i learn and when i get really good ill make free flash/or/animated banners for all lol, so please reply with any info on how to do this

Ps. currently im making FREEEE!!!!! animated gif- Banners, Buttons, Logos, Tower Banners, Ect. so contact me on aim my user name is ( Veggie1232 ) so add me and we can talk about what typ of banner you want or button ect. i preffer aim but if you have msn my msn is veggies-g@hotmail.com instant messege me or email me thanks !!!!!!!!

Member #

Member #
    hotmail?!?! why have 2 measly mbs when u can have 2gb? lemme know if u want an invite to gmail!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by waynarchy
    hotmail?!?! why have 2 measly mbs when u can have 2gb? lemme know if u want an invite to gmail!
    hi add me to aim if you have it veggie1232

and im getting another email account soon it will be

Veggie@Shannon-Garvey.com

which rocks because Shannon-Garvey is my last name and i think it will have alot of space

Remove Ads