Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

kb1
    Member #
    Hello

Have a 3 layer effect in Flash Prof 8...I need to combine these three layers into one and then into a single movie clip - how do I do this?

Thanks
    KB

Member #
    You could just publish the movie as a .swf file, then load that file into another, creating a one layer file with the 3-layer effect embedded on it.

kb1
    Member #
    Thanks for the thoughts - I wonder since I need to use this 3 layer effect 8 times on the stage simultaneously and have it loop over and over (it's a radio wave coming out from many antennas) wouldn't making it a swf file and using it that many times increase the file size significantly?

Isn't there a way in Flash to simply combine many layers on the trimeline into one?

KB

Member #
    Why exactly do you need to combine the layers? IF its for organization, you could just put them in folders.

kb1
    Member #
    Good idea re: folders - so what about file sizes increase by using swf over and over?

KB

Remove Ads