Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi,

Im just making a flash movie for the home page on my website. Iv only just started the movie and it seems to be behaving badly in IE. It runs absolutely perfectly in firefox.

http://www.atumstudios.com/webdesign

at first i thought it was because i had several transparent layers all crossing each other but having removed all of the layers with alpha transparency the problem is the same. All there is is 2 pieces of text which i have converted to graphics and 1 gif image which has also been converted to a graphic.

If you look at the movie it seems to play through once ok but if you click the back button to start it again the movement is much slower and not smooth, if you start it yet again the problem seems to get worse.

this seems realy strange as the flash movie is only 8K and it is realy simply. I need to fix this because I was planning on having quite a fancy movie here and if its having problems displaying it already it will never handle what im wanting to do.

I have tried changing the frame rate from 12 to 24 but the problem seems the same whatever the frame rate.

hope someone can help,

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    think iv fixed this now, seemed to be somthing to do with animated gifs on the page

Remove Ads