Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    so i am building a website for this commercial property and they gave me Mab with the different suites labeled
    http://www.greenvalleymall.com/image...%205-22-09.jpg

what i am looking for is the easiest way to make it so if u scrolled over an individual suite it would display in a text bar store name, hours, etc

is there some third party flash software that does this real easy for me or anything iv looked at different ways to do this and i am stumped

Member #
    If you are looking to have information pop up when you hover over a suite, try using buttons. Create a shape that covers the area where you wish to active the popup. Make it transparent by changing the opacity to 0%. The hover state for the button would contain the relevant store information.
    I hope this helps.

Member #
    I think your best bet would be to do an image map but use javascript to create the MouseOver() function that would allow you to insert a box with the details you want. The box with the details would have to be created first in a graphics program obviuosly but then yuou just insert it in the mouse over funtion. If you need the scripting/coding for this please ask and I will help...

Remove Ads