Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi there. i have a friend who are dentist and ive agreed to do a web site for him. I do it in cs4. Like so: ive made a pretty simple and nice layout i plan to use for all pages with some images an so on .Now ive made lots of buttons wich all opens in a timeline nice and slow (not to slow). On the index page i have a menu called "treatments" wich requir some room. I want to make a button called "treatments" wich can open and collaps to 3-4 minor buttons wich then again can link to diffrent pages describing different treatments. Now i need the treatment button to open up the 3-4 minor buttons one by one smooth with same frame rate as the other ones on the page and collaps again. How do i do this thanks in advance . jeppe

Member #
    What i think i forgot to mension was that id lke to tween all of the buttons with the alpha slider.

Remove Ads