Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I have some request to build a video chat and without any clients i am in need of a project so this is it. can anyone advise on what it takes to build a purely audio/video, no text, environment. I realize there are a lot of free versions of this but they all pretty much suck or are tied to and controlled by a larger network and this is to be 18+ invite only for a close nit online group of friends. i will be hosting this on a register.com plan so if that will be an issue let me know about that as well. any help is greatly appreciated.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Member #
    Please confirm are you looking for a suggesition or a professional . I don't think that would be a issue

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    no sal. i was looking for info on building a video chat or audio video chat. i have decided to drop it due to the fact that i cant find any material on it, nobody on any of the forums has been able to help, and the numerus video chats that are way cheap. i will just use a paid service when the time comes. thx.

while($get_it !== true){ continue; }

Remove Ads