Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi there. Ive been doing a web price catalog for a familly member who has a littel buisnees selling lamps. Anyway make it in flash cs4 actionscript 2.0 . My problem is: Because i thought i needed it a long in the procees i decided to put the whole thing in a movie clip . Now when i view it on the net it starts by loading scene1 AND then going to the catalog after a while. I know now that i shouldnt have put it in that movie clip. So my qusestion is : how do i delete that movie clip putting it all in scene1 so i can make a preloader or is it possible to make the preoader in scene1 making it "goto and play" the disired frame in movieclip (called masterclip) - if yes how do i write that code ? thanks anna

Member #
    or can i make the preloader anyway in movieclip - ive tryied but i dosent work when i simulate download.The preloader works fine but dosent work if my file looks like this: Scene 1 , with a movieclip (masterclip) with all the frames , preloader in this clip in frame 1 and 2 - and thats how it looks and it dosent work. My preloader is asimple 0-100% counter saying gotoandplay frame 3. Thanks for any surgestions . anna

Member #
    Anyone??? - no answer yet:cry: -is this probaply due to my english or due to that im not beeing able to describe the problem - please if you read this and find that you can not understand what i mean - please say so - so that i can try doing it better - thanks anna

Member #
    Do you have stop(); commands in the movieclips to stop them from playing until you want them to play.

Member #
    You can add preloader in the first frame and after loader is finish is "go to and play" in your movieclip frame.

Remove Ads