Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Hi,

This isn't a problem in Adobe but it is flash. If this is in the wrong forum just let me know. I didn't see a section for swish.

Anyway, i am working on a swish template here that I bought from Template Monster. I tried to ask for their help but they just referred me to paid services.

My problem is on the "About Us" section there is a picture that came with the default template that I want to move to the right but I haven't figured out how to do that...I was able to move the effects for the picture to the right (and when you cursor over to the far right of the picture you can see the effect) but I can't find the picture in the swi outline so i can move it over.

Does anyone have experience with Swish templates fromTemplate Monster?

I have the swi file if anyone can take a look for me? Let me know and I will post it.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    okay, i was able to fix the picture but now i still have a problem with the font on the same page. i want to change it to a different font (papyrus). I set it for papyrus in swishmax but it has no effect...I try to assign a different font style in the tfile_main file and there is no change...

How can I change the font family? Thank you.

Remove Ads