Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Flash Question

Member #
    Hello,
    I was recently browsing around the web trying to find a nice way to make a pop up that displays important information such as dates to remember, upcoming events, etc, and I came across www.freewebtemplates.com and noticed "the building blocks of web developement" box in the lower right hand corner, and I wanted to know, I have a simple flash made to display the information, but how would one go about making the flash appear over the main content of the webpage and have it positioned in a lower right or left-hand corner such as the one you can see on free web templates. If anyone has any suggestions how this can be achieved, please let me know.

Thanks in Advance,
    Mike (ungsFreelance)
    ungsFreelance
    -> recent project: LCRobots.com
    -> new developement: AmpliMusic (eta: N/A)

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Please DON'T do that... those (@*%#&(@#*&%# pop-over-page flash ads (or anything even expected) IMO should be completely done away with. If a page I'm browsing has one of those - it get the X.

I would instead try as you were first going for - a popup that could be ignored if wanted.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Remove Ads