Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I am doing the tutorial listed below..

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx20...ith_slider.htm

And I am trying to save time by opening the source file and changing it to support my pictures/etc. instead of starting from scratch.

So my question is: How do I create more than 4 buttons? I have attached a picture scrn shot if what I see when i press F9// "actions" panel..

I think the problem is when I create a new button, in this case, button 5, it does not carry over to be a subdirectory under the Scene 1 > Actions things on the bottom left...

I've tried converting a rectangle on the buttons layer to a button symbol, and adding the appropriate code to it, but to no avail..

When I Ctrl+Enter to preview it, the slider moves 4 spaces but when I hover over the newly created 5th button the slider just moves back to button_1

Can anyone help me? it would be greatly appreciated [Smilie]

check out the first graphic below.. notice how it says Line 4 of 4 / Col 1.. for each of the 1-4 buttons, and line 2 of 4 / Col 25 ??

Why is this doing this? I need to find out how to make the slider to go 7 spaces, (3 more than the source files )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove Ads