Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi Everyone,
    I hope this is the right forum for this because I don't know where else to put it. I have a client that requested a platform to show their clients drafts of the designs. They want it in Flash so that their client cannot just right click/save as. They are not experienced with Flash, but can manage simple script.

I figured the simplest approach would be to use a combination of XML and Flash to load an external image into Flash. All they would have to do is upload the image to the server and then alter the XML file to point to the image (and alter the image size so that it displays correctly).

My problem is that I don't know how to script this. I have worked with XML Flash photo galleries but there is too much excessive scripting that I don't need for a simple project like this.

Thank you in advance,
    Abstract

Remove Ads