Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    i have set up a e-mail address of admin@iconnectmobile.x10.bz but when i send a e-mail to that e-mail id i do not recive anything in my iconnect inbox also i have uploaded a new swf template but when i visit my website it brings up my old template why is this http://iconnectforums.x10.bz/

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Talk to your host regarding the email address. As for the new SWF template, did you link to it in the code? Does it have the same name as the old one?

Also, there's no website at that URL, just 2 files and a folder.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    You new website is here
    http://iconnectforums.x10.bz/main6_v7.swf
    Create an index.html and embed that swf file.

Change your mx entry to get email working properly. Need to talk to your host to find out what that is.

Member #
    thanks guys i got it working really apperciate ur help in this matter the e-mail issue i will try harmonic and contact my host to thanks once again

Member #
    hey guys i have completed the flash website now am creating a mobile version i downloaded a templeate right what do i edit in the mobile templeate is it the psd cause i have done that aswell now what do i upload... please assist in this matter..... thanks

Remove Ads