Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hello,
    I am building a web portfolio and I seriously need help with the action script.

Here is a link to the portfolio with the error page that I need to fix. I'm not quite sure the action script to make the buttons link to the videos. Can someone please help me? Also, the first one is a picture rather than another flash document. How can I link to that? My picture there now is a placeholder.

Thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    First thing I would suggest is do NOT build your portfolio site as Flash based. The days of Flash based web sites have gone the way of the dinosaur. You are not doing anything really snazzy that would warrant Flash anyway. Other than the title scroll up on load, the site could very easily be an HTML/CSS based site. I would seriously consider redoing the site in HTML. If you are not so great at coding, use Dreamweaver or another site building software to do the heavy lifting for you

Remove Ads