Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Wim
    Member #
    Hi all,

I am creating a website with a flash movie which has a moving tractor making sound. I would like to know how to make a button that controls the sound, for I think after a few minutes visitors may want to disable the sound of the tractor... Basically a button that if clicked upon, switches the tractor sound off, and when clicked again switches back on.
    I consulted the help file of Flash MX, but it doesn't help me at all, does anybody have any experience with this?

Thx

Banned
    Member #
    Originally posted by Wim
    I think after a few minutes visitors may want to disable the sound of the tractor...
    more likely a few seconds! Why not lose the sound or have it on for a short amount of time, the amount of sites I have closed because theres some irritating unecessary noise going on

Member #
    http://www.kennybellew.com

this has everything you need

Wim
    Member #
    Thanks for the helpful link ! I had to experiment for a while, but now I have found out how to work effectively with sounds.

Remove Ads