Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    My colleague is making a small banner in flash, and the text is all distorted when he previews the movie. Also when he previews the movie and he right clicks on it, it doesn't come up with flash options but he can copy the text.

Is it something to do with his settings?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    If he published it from Macromedia Flash, it's possible he has hte alternate script for an animated gif. then, if you don't have the proper version of flash installed on your computer, it will show as a gif.

Member #
    sorry, i went to delete my post because he found the problem, he was using dynamic text or something.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I will not delete this thread because you found your answer. I suggest, instead, that you put your question back and also add the resolution below so that someone searching for the same problem in the future will find it and find out what caused it.

Member #
    Ok fixed it.

He said that the problem was because he was using dynamic text in a previous movie where he wanted to add scroll bars, and Flash kept the settings from last time.

Remove Ads