Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've only very recently started getting to grips with Illustrator, mainly for the purpose of colouring in illustrations. I've had a go with the principles of Livetrace & Paint but I've hit a wall in my learning and haven't yet been able to solve the problem.
    I have a very scratchy style with a lot of open gaps & blank spaces. This poses a problem when I'm using live paint as even messing with the Gap size isn't sorting it out and ideally I don't want to have to close off every Gap. Is there a way for me to alter a paint group myself and define which areas do or do not get painted?
    I've put a couple on my blog. One of which is all closed off so it has been filled solidly but the second piece shows the problem better.
    Any help would be massively appreciated!
    www.thehell-fireclub.blogspot.com

Remove Ads