Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Arch bottom cs5

Member #
    Good evening everyone,

First off all i want to apologize for my lack of knowledge on illustrator (noob at this) and my errors in English vocabulary.

A friend of mine gave me a logo and i was able to transform a text above it but now i don't know how i can make the text under the logo (opposite direction as above) with the text surrounding to above without having the text upside down. Would appreciate it if anyone could help me this.

Greetings from Belgium,

Alex.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Well I use CS3 but I imagine it might be the same or similar. I attached a JPG of what I am explaining.

When you select the text with the arrow, there will be three lines (one at the beginning of the text, one at the center, and one on the right). I pointed arrows to these lines in the JPG. If you move the cursor over the center line, the cursor will change (I show what the cursor will look like in the JPG). If you just click and drag that center line to the opposite side of the path it should flip the text to the correct way.

I hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Remove Ads