Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Cell Shading

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I'd like help with some cell shading that im trying and seeing if anyone has tips for this or not and also recommend a better program if any for the artsy sorta thing. thank you for any comments and such

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Cell shading ? Please be a little more specific... I think I know what you are speaking of... A little more detail would help though .

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    i'm not sure on what it is i phrased the question wrong i would like to know and just get help with it. I'f like some examples maybe a tutorial site or something but what kinds of cell shading are there or what were you types thinking of

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Tables have cells, but being in the it and web design world... Cell is a subjective term depending on the level of knowledge of the person asking the question...

Since I don't know your level of knowledge or understanding... I have to ask what you mean...

I've had people refer to cells as "a section on a web page" ( nothing to do with tables ), Ive had people refer to a cell when they were asking about a "menu item"... Again, nothing to do with tables... And of course, every person in prison knows what a cell is... So....

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    hahaha. well i mean it in more of a design sense as in sections (cells) of a drawing or design of basically a shading method to colour the cells of the image

Remove Ads