Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    So here is the deal I had an existing flyer made for my company with only a pic so instead of wasting toner I decided to just run the 100 sheets I already had sittn on shef back through and just redesign a flyer with the txt to fit around the pic on the already existing 1000 flyers had made I measured where it needed to be so when I put old flyers through the new txt would fit perfectly but I made it on home computer then saved on a usb drive transfered to laptop and the txt is overlapping the pic and looks like **** why is this happening I don't get it help would be greatly appreciated

Member #
    I made a flyer with txt to go around the pic of flyers I had already with just a pic but when I make a just txt fyer to fit around my old flyers I'm rerunning through printer to put txt around the pic it screws all up when I make it on home computer then save as pdf and save on usb stick then put it in my laptop and try to print it then the txt is all overlapping the pic don't understand can anyone help please

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    you must not have the font on the laptop. Save it as a jpg or create outlines of the text so it is no longer a "font"

Remove Ads