Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: logo design

Member #

logo design

13993702-3d-health-word-sphere-on-white-background.jpghi i am trying to create a logo design but don't know the steps i doing this.. thanks in advanced
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thera 242; Nov 09th, 2013 at 09:43 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    877 times
    What is the question?
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    This is very attractive logo design.

Member #
    Break things down into their simple shapes like cubes, spheres and polygons. These random illustrations, sketches and notes will become a collection of ideas, as well as a journal of your progress. Once in a while, pick a simple idea or company theme and sketch out a couple of pages of logo ideas. Doesn’t matter how bad, or how good they are. The idea of this is to get used to getting your ideas down on paper.Throw together two unrelated words and try to develop concepts and ideas around those. Think outside the box. And if you use your sketchbook often enough, you’ll have a library of rough concepts and ideas for actual logo projects that come your way. It will also train you to think beyond the limitations your design software may have, or past the vector drawing limitations you have.Try to figure out which ones work. Which don’t. Read logo design themed blogs that inspect logos and offer case studies. You don’t have to agree with the critiques, but have a reason or two why you don’t.

Member #
    If you want to learn then download some pdf & read some good blogs related to some logo designing.

Member #
    Liked
    170 times
    Sarajoseph, I just wanted to point out that you commented on a thread that is almost a year old since the last post. If you are serious about commenting on our community you should comment on more recent threads and not waste your time posting on dead ones.

Member #
    I think this is looking very common. lots of companies are using this theme for there logo. You should go for new designing.

Remove Ads