Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Logo Software

Member #
    oh wow I did NOT know that! I am so glad I joined this forum, now I need to find out where to start in learning how to use illy, which I have with my CC membership, but have never even opened! I do hate how if I want to use my logo on different things such as for example FB page profile pic, I have to go in and make it smaller in photoshop, then to use on my actual website I have to go in an resize it again and ect. ect.
    I really need to take an illy class for beginners, I want to use it now!

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    I hear that a lot. I must be a rare exception but i find illy alot easier to use for the majority of things that deal with shapes and building off shapes. So when creating logos or icons and things for websites i still prefer illy. I started on ps and probably know about it than i do illy but the tools in illy are in my opinion geared more towards these types of things. Although i guess theres nothing wrong with what you are doing it seems like a harder/longer process, but to each their own i guess. Most of my clients are happy with it being vector for the fact that i can save it for them once and they can resize it themselves without paying again.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Yeah using Illustrator is almost foreign to me. The simplest tasks like cropping something requires me to look it up where with PS I can crop it with ease. It's definitely a preference although I do understand in order to make larger art work you can only use Illy.

Member #
    im gonna spend some days on youtube and then try a 30 day trial i think

Member #
    Liked
    544 times
    Not sure what you are interested in learning, but if you have any questions about either program i have used both for quite some time now.

Regretfully sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk during lunch and other breaks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads