Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    This is a logo for my first client, he wants something a little different and some animation. I thought about making the earth spin in flash. Please any suggestions. you are welcome to download image and add to.

I put both formats here
    see attachments
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Nice!

If the font on the ribbon lined up a little better it would be perfect. Maybe if it was a tad bigger it would be ok?

Member #
    I agree with megablaz0r on the ribbon part.

I like it, it is clean and effective, but just make sure that it is low in file size (therefore use the gif format, not the jpg format).
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Agree with the above. I see a glitch in your graphic though. On the right side of the ribbon when it folds again, there should be a black line there like on the left side of the ribbon, or did you want it to look like that? Just thought I would point that out. :classic:
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Ah yes.

The folds of the ribbon don't look any further back than the front part displaying the text.

Other than that, it's great.

Remove Ads