Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi All,

This is only my second shot at creating this type of image so please be nice lol.

OK, I am making a graphic for a site of a DJ, half photo half cartoon/graphic. I would appreciate any pointers you may have for me with this, especially on the hands....I cant get the outline to look right grrrrrrrrrr.

I have attached a piccie or it can be view here:
    http://www.madcowweb.co.uk/images/djpic1.jpg

Cheers & regards,
    Ben.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [URL=http://www.madcowweb.co.uk]Lancashire Web Design/URL]

>>Please excuse the spelling in my signatures <<aranoid: aranoid:

Member #
    You may want to try going into Flash and putting that image into it then going to Modify | Trace Bitmap. Set some settings that make it look legible, but a bit 'funky'. Then just change some colors. This is probably one of your best options as it will give it a real vector look with solid colors giving it the cartoony. You may have trouble getting the realisticness of it though...

E-mail me the base image if you want, and then I'll see what I can do with it. My e-mail address is wills_ebay@msn.com.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Remove Ads