Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Just popped in my head and I thought it would be funny as hell to see..

Ice cube sitting in a barber chair with edwards scissor hands (not full pic obviously of him) Standing in the backround cutting his hair with his well.. scicsor hands And make it look like ice cubes hair got ****ed up by them in a way to make it look better. and you can add a mirror in the backround with a mirror image of the back of ice cubes head with the screw up on it.

No text though.. Lets see if anyone can make it.

Member #
    I'm taking no one can do this graphic?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Gimme a dollar and i will..

That scene would be virtually impossiable as Edward Sissisor hands was literially flawless when it came to cutting hair, bushes, ice sulptuers, etc..

but he sure did a hackjob on his own face..

Is there a reason as to why you want this graphic other then your own amusement? If so I will ventuer into trying my hand at it provided you also have source images and full rights to use them. I am not going to waste my time trying to aquire images(provided they even exist as I do not belive ice cube or jonny depp would be interested in doing a quick shoot) and then spend more time editing.

I dont know if you get the hint but that is why nobody has done this yet.. nor do I think anybody will.. But it does sound like an interesting idea... but I do not know what for.

Member #
    Just wanted to see it done for ****s and giggles

Member #
    So you want someone, to search the internet, physically get those pics, put them in position, perhaps edit them a bit, just for your own amusement and for free?

I think everyone has much better things to do dude
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Never saud it was free..

Remove Ads