Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

y2k
    Member #
    Hey dudes, my first post here.

Baiscly, I'm looking to create some chrome writing using paint shop pro. I've found a few tutorials, but they're generally black writing. maybe I'm calling it chrome and it's not chrome at all. What I'm looking to do is create lettering similar to what's at laserlines.com - if you go into the enhanced site (which by the way, is an excellent site, one of the best I've ever seen). I'm looking to create lettering something similar to this. I've found some good tutorials, but none that tell me what I need. I'm new to using paint shop pro, so I'm just discovering some of the cool things it can do.

anyway, I've waffled on enough here, so if anybody can point me in the right direction, I'd be REALLY greatful.

cheers
    Martin

I found these threads that look to be similar to yours. Do any of them help?

If they don't a human will be along soon anyway to help you out more.

y2k
    Member #
    please anybody? the links that the webbot suggested aren't what I'm looking for. any suggestions ... ANYBODY?

JR
    Member #
    Shame you haven't got photoshop, which in my opinion is better but harder than paint shop pro (i have both). If you had photoshop i would have been able to point you in the direction of loads of chrome tutorials but i have never looked for these in paint shop pro. I will have a look for you though. Also i see what you mean about the black shine to the text, just doesn't look as good does it. Have you tried searching for things like silver metal, or silver text?
    JR

y2k
    Member #
    could you direct me to some of the photoshop tutorials then? I haven't had much luck getting the effect I'm after unfortunately.

thanks!!

JR
    Member #
    i am sure you will find something in this thread...

Click Here
    JR

Remove Ads