Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Nice website

Member #
    visit www.corebiztechnology.com

and do not forget to send me the details.

Member #
    ok for starters the first thing that comes to mind is tempate wich is not a bad thing (byt honestly was it a template that you bought? if it was and i am not saying that it it is the content in the site was placed and done very nice and user freindly i comend you.) second thought is that the banner is a little thick at the standerd all sites should be built for 800 x 600 setting so if the banner is big in mine then (1152 x 864 setting) then trust me it will be godly big at the smaller setting using up so much potential realastate. the colors flow into one another very well. and great intergration of the flash into the banner. a little heavy though not going to be a quick load in a slow browser. (maybe onday every one will have highspeed and we can start seriosly building for it) overall the site has i nice flow a little dark for my taste you can never have to much white i say. nice job. i am sure that it will do the job it was built for very well.

Remove Ads