Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all
    I am cureently working on a CD for our young enterprise company (see links below). The CD is all in html format so anyone can run it, and basically I want to include images on it which users can view, but i dont know what size to make them. If I make them so they dont have to be scrolled in a 600x800 display, they lose alot of quality/information. (maybe this is just me being used to 1280x1024...)

What size should I make the images to make many people happy and yet make the pictures as good quality as possible?

Bear in mind that as it is a CD, download time and server storage space are not issues.

Thanks for any help

Michael Firman

Xeron, a branch of Young Enterprise
    What is young enterprise?

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    IE6 includes a feature which automatically scales large images but of course not everybody uses it. Because the pictures are the most important content I'd say 1024x768 even though the most common resolution is 800x600.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    I'd go with 800X600. Since most people have a screen resolution of 800X600 and most people don't like scrolling up over and down to see the image.

Peace :beard:

Remove Ads