Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey,
    I was just wanting some opinions on the redesign of the Google logo I made. I checked out the section where fans could submit their own created logos and I thought I would make one. It's kinda plain right now but I left room for suggestions that ya'll could give for stuff to put in. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    It's got a nice Mac OSX feeling to it, maybe you could advance on it with some dodged in highlights. If I were to be picky I could suggest that you reduce the space between the first 'G' & 'o'.

You might want to work on a way to tie the 3 elements together, they look a little isolated. 'Can you keep up?' maybe something that would imply speed etc.

Member #
    Alright,thanks Trico for the comments and suggestions. I agree about the "Can you keep up" thing. I'll apply your suggestions next time I modify it. Thanks.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    nice very nice!

Remove Ads