Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I have made an animated image which is transparent for 5 seconds and then shows a picture of a ghost for a split second.

I would like to place this in the middle of a visitors screen when they arrive on my site so that they can read the body of text (including scrolling down while reading) while the image stays transparent and therefore undiscovered until the ghost pops up for that brief second... Halloween scare sort of thing.

I can place the image in a locked position on a browser window using a "branding" script (basically it is an advertising script which keeps the image in the bottom corner of your browser while on the page) and I have modified it to have it show anywhere, but the text always gets broken up when I place the image over the body of text. How can I make it hover over the text so people can read the text while the picture is over it?

Member #
    layers.
    Search google for "div layers"

Remove Ads