Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    What logo should I use?

I like the third one a lot but when I take my eye off of it, then glance at it, if feels like I've seen it before, but I dont know where from... but after thinking I think it reminds me of Quiznos logo.

Well here they are...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    "I'll do it later!:tired:"
    - Dan Clarkson (me)

Protonic Studios I DanClarkson.net
    [both coming soon!]

Member #
    I really like logo two, but I think I prefer the imagery you have used in logo three.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Personally, I like logo3. It has a cooler look to it, in my opinion.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    I'd completely ditch the first logo, it's based on the first most obvious idea that comes to mind. There's something about the elements in the second logo I rather like, but they could do with being combined better. Maybe something along the lines of incorporating the text inside the box.

The third is by far my favourite, more character, style and action. Etc. The only thing I hate is the summary 'positive charged designs' the logo itself seems to portray that well enough. The extra words just clutter it, dilute the final impact and make it less memorable if anything. It might work as a catchy tag-line on a banner, just don't include the two things together in close proximity.

There're loads of articles on creativepro.com about logo design. Run a search and see what it comes up with.

What's 'Quiznos' logo?

Banned
    Member #
    broj 3
    number 3 is my favorite

regards from bosnia

Member #
    Myself i like Logo 1

Member #
    definitely 3. 1 looks a little cheesy, while 2 is pretty slick and professional, but 3 takes the cake.

Member #
    I don't like Logo1 at all. Logo2 is OK, but I dont like the box thing under the curve. I do however, like Logo3.

Quick comment though, would corrent grammer be "PositiveLY Charged Designs"???? I may be wrong, but it just sounds a little weird to me.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by minger
    I don't like Logo1 at all. Logo2 is OK, but I dont like the box thing under the curve. I do however, like Logo3.

Quick comment though, would corrent grammer be "PositiveLY Charged Designs"???? I may be wrong, but it just sounds a little weird to me.
    Yea, it is 'Positively'. I was looking at that myself and someone from my class pointed that at as well.
    - Dan Clarkson (me)

[both coming soon!]

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trico
    I'd completely ditch the first logo, it's based on the first most obvious idea that comes to mind. There's something about the elements in the second logo I rather like, but they could do with being combined better. Maybe something along the lines of incorporating the text inside the box.

The third is by far my favourite, more character, style and action. Etc. The only thing I hate is the summary 'positive charged designs' the logo itself seems to portray that well enough. The extra words just clutter it, dilute the final impact and make it less memorable if anything. It might work as a catchy tag-line on a banner, just don't include the two things together in close proximity.

There're loads of articles on creativepro.com about logo design. Run a search and see what it comes up with.

What's 'Quiznos' logo?
    Thanks for the Site! I like it. BTW, quiznos is a hoagie/sub store. quiznos.com, you can see there logo to see what im talking about.
    - Dan Clarkson (me)

[both coming soon!]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads