Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: E Flyer

Member #
    Hi

I want to build a flyer to send to people via email which takes them to my site when they click on it, only problem is I'm not sure what program to build it in, or what type of file in need to create can any one advise me?

I want the flyer to be there straight away without the needing to open a file or anything, kinda like those annoying adverts you get for companies.

Cheers

Member #
    Your going to have to make the email message HTML. Make the flyer in any graphics program, fireworks, photoshop etc... Create an email signature or stationery, and there you can import an html file.

Then when you send the email, they will receive an html email(if they have set their email program to allow it) and they can click on the banner and it will take them to your site.

Hope this helps. :classic:

Member #
    and make sure you aren't spamming people about your site. that would be bad.
    Jason

Remove Ads