Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: web banner

Member #
    I know this is probably a basic question, but i just cant seem to get it.

I have created a banner for my website 800 x 100, it has an illumination effect and a few others. I have set my web page to fit 100% but my banner is still 800 x 100, how can i make my banner expand with the page (screen size)

:squareeyed:

Member #
    You set your banner to 800. So unless 100% of your screen is 800, your banner will nenver fit fully across the screen.

Member #
    So how would you do it? Set the banner to a larger size (i.e. 1024) so that it will be compressed on smaller displays?

Member #
    You you have to code it to get the right affect.. Take the left half and float it to the left and the right half, to the right... Or any way you want.. Split the image up and work with it until you're happy with it.. The only other way will ruin the quality of the image..
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Member #
    you can make tow banner,a 800,another 1024,in web with "if" sentence,when screen is 800,use 800's banner,or else use 1024's screen.in addition you can do more select too.

Remove Ads