Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey, I am asking you what you think of my logo! Its made by me and that, but that was quite a while ago, i've lost the actual hard copy orginal of it so, i ask do you like it? and please if you know theres a way to improve it using a image program please go and improve it for me thats if u want, please tell me your opinion though, thanks!

Member #
    Firsy off: how old are you, and why did you post a link to your home folder?

Member #
    Pardon? im 17 and i didnt post a link to my home folder thank you very much, I use ImageShack a free image hosting servive!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by amcdeathknight
    i didnt post a link to my home folder
    eh...your index must have been down last night.
    http://amcdeathknight.vectracon.com

As for the logo: the 'crayon' look doesn't really do it for me. Besides that, the whole 'PC with a globe' theme is pretty general and doesn't give any idea about what your business does. eg. Do you surf the internet, or make giant PCs the size of Earth?

Since your site is revolving around Flash content, you may want to put that in your logo - and make it animated (or at least when you click on it).

Maybe change the logo to the text "Computer Destination" on 2 lines. Use a "[" for the C or a "]" for the D. Make the brackets a different color than the rest of the text, and distort them so they look more like letters than brackets.

Check out my mock-up.
    nick
    nickroz.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Hmm i see your point. Im just not good with flash and graphics programs, but i will Think about it, thanks!

Remove Ads