Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #
    Hello,

I am a web designer.

I will create a professionally looking web design just for 75 $. Interested? Please contact me deleted

I will ask to pay you only after the work will be done and you will like it.

If you need Flash, I can do it too, but it will cost more. It depends on how difficult project is.

Sorry for my English, I am Lithuanian

Mantas

Member #
    Originally posted by snaipas
    I will ask to pay you
    You're doing the design and then paying us? :classic: Think you may need to re-word it.

Also, for anyone interested.. I'm with the FBI, I will get you a badge and a gun for $65, just email me at blah.....

That's kinda what this sounds like snaipas.. rubbish :devious:

You offer no portfolio of your work, which in reality is a must if you wish to become a professional or a freelance web designer.

Banned
    Member #
    I mean I will ask to pay me only after the work will be done and after you will like it. You risk nothing.

I can't offer you any portfolio at this time, because the hosting company has gone with all my works.

I can give you only these two links, I will put two web sites for you, that I have saved in my harddisk.

But they all are in Lithuanian language, so I don't think that you will understand anything. The only thing you will understand I wthink is a design.

So take a look

deleted

deleted

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    STOP SPAMMING WITH CANNED MESSAGES! Next time you'll be banned.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Remove Ads