Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    SwishMax:

I like flash design, but I don't call my self flash designer. Why? Well mostly because I use swishMax and it has been debated over the internet that SwishMax is just not enough for web designer and that maybe Flash MX is the best solution for everyone.

Well today's designer is expected to really know everything. From php to flash and photography. We can get some help from some excellent websites giving out royalty free stuff, but at the end we are (talking about one man firm) really busy with putting everything in place. So how to find the place to learn totally new complex program like Flash MX. Dude no, we just learned Java script and php basics plus there are million other things to do in one day.

Well maybe your solution is SwishMax...

"SWiSHmax is our most powerful Flash creation tool. With 230 new effects, a Javascript-like scripting language and support for dynamic content and input forms, SWiSHmax has everything you need to create fully interactive Flash presentations."
    swishzone.com/swishmax

I did flash menu on hopesick.com site with Swishmax. Audio players and everything else is supported.

Tutorials on demodemo.com are all done in SwishMax.

I just think it is excellent tool and maybe your forums should add category. If someone else that is good swishMax or if someone had experience let me know.

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    For it to be considered as a new forum here there would have to be a significant amount of support by the members of this forum.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Remove Ads