Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi all,

I have a web development busienss and I need to find a good graphic designer to work with. I am extremely good with programming and databases, but I need to find a very good graphic designer to work with.

I need someone who rocks Illustrator ( or other vector app ), photoshop, and flash wouldn't hurt either. This person really needs to be hip to graphics for web, vs for print. I've tried to use print designers before and I just end up having to teach entirely too much about web graphics.

I really want to be able to deliver sites that give the visual impact of maybe a 2advanced site. Something like http://xs-engineering.com .

If someone can take care of the graphics, my sites will look as good as they are programmed.

So enough blabbing, if you're good or know someone who is, please contact me with a portfolio link and contracting rates. Either reply or contact coder1 |at| gmail dot com

Remove Ads