Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    logos should center on the concept. should have an impact on people seeing it the first time.

Member #
    It's called talent and it's a son of a bitch.

For those of us who suck at drawing, we have computers.

Get photoshop and learn it. Yea it might take a few years but its worth it.

There is no CONTRAST in the logo. Get rid of the box thing. Keep it simple. The focal point is oddly placed and off-center. The colors are poor and there is just way too much to look at. (first you see the dude, then the chick, and you totally over look the title)

so... there is too much going on, and the title needs to come out of hiding. Change the color of the title to something that will stick out on top of navy blue (orange, yellow, white).

The dude and the chick, they both protrude from the navy box. This looks OK with the logo alone, but do you plan on building a site below this logo? If you do, the protrusion will throw off your alignment and the whole thing will go to hell.

Have at it again, let us know how it goes.
    Nickhead
    musicpitt.net

Member #
    I'm not sure if you will even read this anymore

However, I am a fellow fan of fantasy games (in fact that is part of the reason I got into design in the first place) and also play WoW. If you are looking for fantasy-based inspiration for a BANNER (yours is a banner, not a logo, and with the style of your website, that is more of what you are looking for) I would suggest visiting www.norrathsstudio.com. It is a group of artists who do alot of fantasy art/banners/etc. that will surely inspire you.

-Magada

Member #
    logos should be kept simple...with an impact! :devious:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads