Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: New Layout

Member #
    I just created a new layout in Photoshop, its for a site im making called "subliminal designs", below is a screenshot of the design so far. I cut out some of the watermark so that you could seewhat the layout is actually like. All opinions and suggestions are welcomes greatly...

http://files.bighosting.net/mn16033.jpg

thanks for your comments

Member #
    Firstly, welcome to WDF!

What you have there is quite nice, though obviously not to everyone's tastes. I would ask that you post a slightly less watermarked image so we have a broader picture of the basic design?

You have the bare bones of what could be a great site - as long as it is executed nicely . I think the content area you have outlined is a little small when compared to the overall size of the actual layout.

Good luck!
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Yes I agree, the content area does look quite small, that is, unless you plan on having something killer on the right side of the screen.

Member #
    Lose the background or make it subtle. Your background is too "strong" and overshadow your content and graphic area.

Remove Ads