Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Of i know this is far fetched but I'm designing a website for a fire deptartment that I"m with and need some help! I'm desperate and have a deadline to meet tuesday and have no design. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Here's a strange thought that might work:

Your menu could go up the left side of the page in the form of a steel ladder, and in between the rungs of the ladder could be the menu options.

At the top left you could have the logo/crest of your fire department: use the top right for pictures of fire trucks, people being saved, whatever's associated with a fire department.

I'd whip you up something but I have to leave in about 5 minutes and even though I am the Resident Graphics Expert, I just can't do anything that quickly.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I would do it, but I'm WAY backed up with work. Why not post something in the "Request a Service" area and see what you come up with?

Member #
    Great idea theGAME
    You have great Imagination (and your job requires it )
    - Webmaster's Planet . Greek Vortal For Webmasters ...
    - MyPortFolio - View My Creations

Member #
    Go to "request a service" more real ideas will be shown there! you will have much more help.
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Remove Ads