Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Heres what I got done so far was wondering what you think I should do for the bottom half of the site. And what colors might be good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    I would just add some content sections and maybe a few boxes on the right specifying some of your specials or something. And footers usually work well . As far as colors go - you've got quite a bit as it is - if you plan on keeping that green-black gradient - I would say to use white text as it will be the easiest to read. Other wise you can have a few boxes for content with a different background color and use whatever suits your fancy.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by paintingtheweb
    I would just add some content sections and maybe a few boxes on the right specifying some of your specials or something. And footers usually work well . As far as colors go - you've got quite a bit as it is - if you plan on keeping that green-black gradient - I would say to use white text as it will be the easiest to read. Other wise you can have a few boxes for content with a different background color and use whatever suits your fancy.
    Thanks for the reply in gonna try to add some more see how it turns out..

Banned
    Member #
    Riots the layout you designed is to blurry. You have bad colors in it try using less gradients and stick with 3-4 clean colors.

Member #
    what about now ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I think it looks a little dated, but quite good.
    Not so sure about the grey for the menu section.....try other colours.

Banned
    Member #
    Looks better from the header downwards. Try changing the header design it looks poor.

Cheers

Member #
    Your content looks far better than your background and navigation.

Perhaps you could re-do the navigation and header in the style in which you did the content?

Member #
    Yea, the content area doesn't seem too bad, however I find the header extremely hard to read (yes, I clicked the image to make it full-size). The three images on the left look skewed or distorted or something, can't quite put my finger on it. I would just work on the header.

Remove Ads