Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Can anyone recommend any software which is simple to use for batch watermarking images? I'm looking to add a watermark in a region of the image and apply it to the whole batch.

Only after some simple, if possible freeware or something similar. Just need it to batch process a few sets of images.

I've tried some of the software out there to do this sort of job and they either just don't seem to work or I'm confused as hell as to how to use them.

Does Paint Shop Pro have this feature? I can use that fairly well, but not too good with Photoshop unfortunately.

Thanks, replies are appreciated.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Photoshop is very easy for doing batch processing. I just ran a batch, in fact!

Just go to the "Actions" toolbar, create a new Action, copy and paste your watermark onto the image, place it where you want it, then hit the "stop" button.

When you're done recording the action, go File->Automate->Batch, select the folder for input, folder for output, file options, etc, and click "Ok" and presto!

PS - to do this using the above instructions, make sure the watermark stays in your clipboard while the batch is processing... I'm not sure what will happen otherwise!!!

Member #
    Hmm will give it a go... not too savvy with Photoshop unfortunately but will try and give it a go.

Remove Ads