Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I was looking through the Photoshop Web Gallery templetes (Photoshop CS1) and just like any code junkie, I wanted to tweak the templetes and create my own. Understanding the base html code isn't a problem but I run my navigation from MYQSL tables with php and i really want my photogalleries to mesh with the rest of my website. Is there any way to have Photoshop export these galleries as .php files? If not? OR, should i just change the file names to .php with the find/replace command (what an ugly time consuming thing to do but if it must be done, so be it)? What would be a good alternative program: something that will use photo descriptions as captions and is Mac OS 10.2.8 compatible?

Thanks!

Member #
    I'm still curious about Photoshop exporting php, but I think for the time being i'll just do the same thing with my photo pages as i did with my blogger blog, put all the php and other layout stuff in iframes without borders.

Member #
    Google this:
    porta photo album generator. Awesome!
    found at http://www.qualityxpressgraphix.com
    Hope this helps,
    Dr. Jewels

Member #
    Still looking here?

I have a similar problem but a different approach:

Photoshop web photo galleries produce things in three folders: images, thumbnails, pages. I am building pages in PHP that reference the thumbnails and images (from a database) instead of changing the Photoshop output. I don't use the "pages" folder at all.

*This is not live yet on my site so don't bother looking, I have good ol' Photoshop galleries at the moment :-)
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads