If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hatfield, England
    Member #
    OK with the transform tool I can rotate, stretch and change size..

    I want to grab the top of the image and move it about 50px to the right. This will not rotate the image. This will effectively change the shape of the image from a square to a parallelogram

    I think I could do this in flash and firefox. How do I do it in photoshop?


  3. #2
    Senior Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Member #
    5 times
    *** Opens photoshop ***

    Hit ctrl T for transform, lock the image on the bottom by hitting the bottom middle square on the grid on the left of the "x" value. Then it's the box marked "H" with a little parallelogram next to it.

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:14 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Skin By: