Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I'm working on building some software to make it easier and faster to make high-quality rounded corners for divs, etc. I'm mainly a programmer who does some web design on the side, so I'm posting here to get some feedback from the "real web designers" to see if you would use the tool (is it worth making?) and to see what features you would like.

Benefits:
    - Nicer looking pages
    - Quickly test out different colors and styles of rounded corners
    - Save money by saving time - Spend your time making cooler looking pages and doing more exciting things in photoshop, such as making lolcats.

I was thinking also of writing a small javascript library to help keep your sites code clean.

Do you want to see
    - CSS only solution?
    - Images?
    - Div only layout, or is using tables ok?

I'll probably have a free version and a professional version with more features. How much would you be willing to pay for this?

Here's an example site that uses rounded corners like I am talking about:
    www.SuperWordSearchMaker.com

Thanks for your input!

Member #
    I'm thinking it should be able to do something like this, or maybe this right here.

Personally, I would suggest a mashup of all the Web 2.0 generators that turn out complete sites at the click of a mouse -- right down to the name. Call it the one-stop absolute cliché generator. Or Cliché 2.0

Remove Ads