Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hi, I'm using one of my dog's photos to make a Poster and I need it to have an impact by adding tears running down her face. I don't have Illustrator so was unable to open a zip file in a previous thread describing how to do this (tear.ai). I don't have Photoshop either :-\ but figured that Photoshop Elements (which I do have) is pretty damn close :-) so if anyone can help I'd be over the moon. I have tried the Beaded Sweat tutorial in Elements but they look nothing like tears unless I'm just not doing it right. Many thanks.

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Try cutting tears out from another photo and grafting them on to your dog's face. The biggest problem you'll run into there is that the tear's color will have to be altered to match yoru dog's coloration.

Member #
    Thank you for responding so quickly, Steven. Think your suggestion is my best option and have checked out a few images, so I'm going to give this a go. Happy New Year

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Same to you, Sue! Post the result once you're done!

Remove Ads